Third Floor Grandstand Starting Gate Tickets to the 2020 Kentucky Derby & Kentucky Oaks, VIP Fast Access Pass, Rooftop Terrace Hospitality, Event Transfers, 3-Night Stay for 2
Please note this package can only be used in fundraising events prior to February 2, 2020.
This Experience Includes:
- 2 third floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; sections 326-327) to the 2020 Kentucky Derby on Saturday, May 2, 2020
- 2 third floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; sections 326-327) to the 2020 Kentucky Oaks on Friday, May 1, 2020
- VIP Fast Access Pass allowing for faster and more secured access into Churchill Downs
- Rooftop Terrace hospitality including lunch buffet with beer, wine and sodas, and meet & greet with a celebrity jockey
- 3-night stay (check in Thursday; check out Sunday) at select hotel accommodations in Louisville
- Daily continental breakfast for 2
- Round-trip ground transfers between your hotel and both events
- Winspire booking & concierge service
Enjoy two third floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; tip-up seats with backs; sections 326-327) to the Saturday, May 2, 2020 Kentucky Derby. You’ll have an elevated view of the starting line and final stretch with intimate 5-row seating for increased visibility of all the racing action and the new video board.
The Kentucky Derby is a Grade I stakes race for 3-year-old thoroughbred horses, held annually in Louisville, Kentucky. The race is known as “The Most Exciting Two Minutes in Sports” for its duration and is also called “The Run for the Roses” for the blanket of roses draped over the winner. It is the first leg of thoroughbred racing’s Triple Crown and draws over 155,000 fans each year.
Enjoy two third floor Grandstand tickets (reserved seating; tip-up seats with backs; sections 326-327) on Friday, May 1, 2020 to the Kentucky Oaks.
VIP Fast Access Pass
This will allow for faster and more secured access into Churchill Downs’ gates 1, 10, and 17.
Rooftop Terrace Hospitality
Enjoy access to Sunny’s Halo Lounge in the Grand Pavilion, the outdoor rooftop party deck with a great view of the entire track. Offering covered open seating dining tables, complimentary beer, wine, soft drinks, and one-time lunch buffet (on both Oaks and Derby Days); simulcast TV coverage, site line view of the Big Board, and situated near a live betting parlor. A celebrity jockey will make an appearance on the day of The Kentucky Derby!